Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Daily Routine



Itulah wajah2 kebanggaan ku... how tired it was tengok kelatah dia org rasa hilang penat & terhibur sangat. My everyday's routine...

6.00 am Wake up ... solat subuh & prepare simple b'fast for my boy
to bring to school ...

6.30 am Wake up the boy...to shower and get ready him to school...
I don't drive him to school... he wanted to go to school via van
with his frens..and it's also easy for me since my little girl
is still sleaping...

8.00 am Taking my breakfast... now tengah diet... so just drink milk..

9.00 am If no appointment with frens & clients...I just be at home... may
put my girl to shower and dress her up... ( if I'm not around
my maid will do that)

11.30 am Will start working in kitchen...cook simple LUNCH for my
boy... he just love to eat either chicken or sotong...so menu
pun balik-balik...sambal sotong...sotong tom yam...sotong
rebus...ayam goreng...ayam masak merah or chicken roasted or
chicken sup...

1.30 pm My be loved boy back from school... make sure he eat lunch,
change her cloths... and let him relax & watching TV.

3.00 pm Help the boy with his homework and reading... then asks him
to get a evening nap... same to my little girl...so myself
pun tumpang sekaki...

5.30 pm I let both of them play outside with their frens...supervising
by my maid while I'm preparing dinner...Hubby will be back for
dinner... :)

7.00 pm Make sure the kids already home...take shower and ready for dinner.

7.30 pm Everyday- family dinner

8.00 pm Sending my boy to kelas mengaji & fardhu ain... and back home to
watch TV...

9.30 pm The boy back from Mengaji... put both of them to sleep...
then I can do whatever free activities for myself...


12.00 pm Sleeping Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment